Online Banking Access
If you have a login username and password click here
Manual Registration Process
To register as an online user, please click here to print the request form (Individual / Company). This form must be completed by each individual who wishes to access their accounts online (for viewing purposes only) and handed in at your branch in person.
Having completed the manual registration step and after obtaining the branch approval, please proceed to Online Registration click here
If you encounter any difficulty in accessing your internet banking, please do not hesitate to call us on:
Office number : 011 834 7441 / 011 838 3670/1
Email : hoblibs@habiboverseas,co.za
This service is available to Habib Overseas Bank clients only.
Although we have taken all the possible measures to ensure security and confidentiality of our online banking system, you play an important role in protecting your personal information and passwords. You have to protect your login information at all times, be it over the internet or during your normal banking activities.
Important:Under no circumstances must sensitive information like login details be divulged in response to any electronic request. Please note that Habib Overseas Bank Limited will never ask for such information.
- No cheque books will be issued to new customers, and no Bank Cheques will be issued by us from 01-09-2020. The bank will not honor at counter or through clearing its cheque dated 01.09-2020 and thereafter. The bank will honor up to 31- 01-2021 our cheques dated prior to 31-12-2020. The Bank will not collect cheques of the other Banks after 31-12-2020. No request for special clearance of cheques will be entertained from 01-09-2020.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT CHEQUE DEPOSIT FEE PER CHEQUE WILL BE R18 + VAT AND CASH TRANSACTION FEE PER CASH TRANSACTION WILL BE R7 + VAT. BESIDES CASH DEPOSIT FEE W.E.F. 01.01.2015, FOR CASH AND CHEQUE DEPOSITS AT ABSA COUNTERS.
- IN TERMS OF NEW REGULATIONS THE BANK WILL NOT ACCEPT FOR DEPOSIT ANY CHEQUE IN EXCESS OF R500,000.00 WITH EFFECT FROM 16 JULY 2012.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR PRIME INTEREST RATE IS 10.5%.
- INTERNET BANKING FUNDS TRANSFER EXCEEDING 5M PER DAY PER TRANSACTION FOR A SINGLE CUSTOMER WILL NOT BE PROCESSED BY BANKSERV AFRICA